| Home |
| About Us |
| What's New |
| Contact Us |
| Events |
Submissions to XNATMAP
Please read the requirements about submissions to this site before sending them to the address shown here.
- XNATMAP welcomes the submission of articles, photos and any other
material for publication on the site. Contributions from non-Natmappers
are also welcome provided they are about Natmap and/or its people/history.
- The XNATMAP website is a non-commercial site supported by the members.
No material promoting products or services can be accepted.
- Any material provided MUST contain the Contributors name,
postal address, contact telephone number and email address to ensure material
is "bona fide" and "traceable".
- The material should not be embarrassing, indecent or include other
peoples contact details. A degree of "political correctness" needs to be
- Use of Peoples names. The Contributor's name will normally be
published/acknowledged. Where a submitted article, photo etc mentions a name the Editor(s)
will ensure that no one will be embarrassed or offended by being named.
Nicknames or Initials can be used provided, again, they are not offensive.
- The Contributor will be informed if the Editor(s) rejects or requires
substantial changes to an article. An Editor is not required to rewrite material.
- Editor(s) is/are NOT responsible for the accuracy of any information but
can query content with the Contributor if it is believed it is necessary.
- Submission of articles should be in MS Word (preferably) or as text.
- GA/NatMap maps, or parts thereof, may be used to help illustrate places
or areas described, as XNATMAP has copyright permission for their use on the
site. This use is governed by the Copyright clause in the Copyright Section on
the Copyright and Disclaimers page.
- Submission of images should be in JPEG format at a minimum of 1800dpi raw resolution.
- The copyright of all material provided by members to this site
remains the property of those members. This means that while you may download
any photo or words from any contribution on this site, for non-commercial use,
the name of the Contributor and the name of the Site MUST be acknowledged if
the photo(s) or words are used in another document/publication of any sort.