| Home |
| Documents |
Published Documents or Reports
- Australia's First 1:250 000 Scale, Uniform Topographic Map Coverage : The R502 Story by P Wise.
- The 1:100,000 Scale Topographic Mapping Program - Assisted by Technology by R Menzies_P. Wise.
- Papers by Natmappers or about Natmap equipment or techniques in University of New South Wales (UNSW) :
Report on Colloquium Control for Mapping by Geodetic and Photogrammetric Methods (Ed. P.V. Angus-Leppan) held at the University of New South Wales, 22-24 May, 1967.
Conference on Refraction Effects
in Geodesy and Conference on Electronic Distance Measurement (REF-EDM), UNSW
Proceedings of Symposium on Earth's Gravitational Field and Secular Variations in Position, The University of New South Wales (UNSW), Sydney, 26-30 November 1973.
Surveying with GPS, by RW King, EG Masters, C
Rizos, A Stolz, J Collins, 1985.
- Bruce Philip Lambert, the third and longest serving Director of National Mapping (1951-1977), wrote numerous papers during this time; the more significant are presented here.
BPL's formal biography is available here and a photo of Bruce being presented with his 1988 certificate by members of the Institution of Surveyors is here.
- John Dunstan Lines (Assistant Director, Topographic Office Melbourne, 1966-1976) presented numerous papers as listed towards the end of his biographical sketch available via this link.
- Con Veenstra (Director Natmap 1982-1987) presented numerous papers and represented both Natmap and Australia at various meetings and conferences as listed here.
- John Manning (Natmap 1966-2004) presented numerous papers as listed towards the end of his biographical sketch available via this link.
- Available National Mapping Technical Reports and NMC Special Publications.