| Home |
| People |
| Operations |
| Documents |
| Products |
| Videos |
- Melbourne National Mapping staff from 1953 and 1965.
- Natmap Dandenong Office Staff Photo 1984
In late 1984 the staff of the Natmap Dandenong Office were photographed. The original negatives were provided by Alan Scott and scanned at high resolution and digitally mosaiced to provide the image here. This image is capable of significant on-screen enlargement.[Ozcan Ertok did not make the photo or the omissions list so I give him special mention here - Ed]
- RIALTO era building and staff
- Rialto and Dandenong offices with Kev Moody - photos courtesy Myra Moody and Des Young's memory for the early names.
- Dave Abreu's album of photos from Melbourne & Canberra office field work.
- Harry Baker's album of photographs of the National Mapping owned Nomad N22B-25 aircraft, VH-DNM, which operated from July 1976 until September 1982, at or over various locations.
- Laurie Edebohls' album of photos, taken during his days of field work.
- Oz Ertok's album of photos .
- Ted Graham's album of photos from his time with Natmap's Geodetic Survey, Ground Marking for Aerodist and Aerodist operations. Ted's 1980 Heard Island photographs may be viewed here.
- Peter Langhorne's album of photos with additions by Harry Baker, Laurie McLean, Oz Ertok, Brian Shaddick, Ted Graham & Carl McMaster.
- Laurie McLean's & Lawrie O'Connor's album of photos .
- Carl McMaster and Frank Leahy et.al. album of photos from the Aerodist days.
- Vicki McRae's album of photos .
- Ian Ogilvie's album of photos from his time with Aerodist.
- Andrew Porteous' album of photos .
- Murray Porteous' album of photos .
- Kevin Snell's album of photos from from 1964-67 in WA, SA & Qld.
- Bill Stuchbery's album of photos .
- Adrian Wright's collection of photos .
- Des Young's album of photos whilst on Aerodist Ops in Queensland.
- Photos taken during Dandenong social activities - saved from destruction by Des Young
Set One |
- Album of photos from Alan Scott
- Photos of 1982 Christmas Party Reunion - courtesy Des Young