| Home |
| People |
| Photos |
| Documents |
| Products |
| Videos |
Papers about the Australian Geoid
- Fischer, Irene & Slutsky, Mary (1967), A preliminary geoid chart of Australia, Australian Surveyor, Vol.21, No.8, pp.327-332.
- Fischer, Irene, Slutsky, Mary, Shirley, Francis Raymond and Wyatt, Phillip Y (1968), New pieces in the picture puzzle of an astrogeodetic geoid map of the world, Bulletin Geodesique, Vol.88, No.1, pp.199-221.
- Mather, Ronald S (1970), The geocentric orientation vector for the Australian Geodetic Datum, Geophysical Journal, Vol.22, pp.55 - 81.
- Fryer, JG (1971), The Geoid in Australia - 1971, Technical Report 13, Division of National Mapping.
- Mather, Ronald S (1972), The 1971 geoid for Australia and its significance in global geodesy, Journal of the Geological Society of Australia, Vol.19, No.1, pp.21-29.
- Mather, Ronald S (1972), The geocentric orientation vector from limited Astro-geodetic data, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD, United States, NASA-TM-X-66078, X-553-72-378.
- Bomford, AG (1973), Geodetic Models of Australia, Technical Report 17, Division of National Mapping.
- Leppert, Klaus (1973), Geodesy in Australia, 1956-72, Proceedings 16th Australian Survey Congress, Canberra, pp.A1-A6.
- Moritz, Helmut (1978), The Definition of a Geodetic Datum, Invited Paper, Proceedings of the second International Symposium on Problems Related to the Redefinition of North American Geodetic Networks, Arlington, Virginia, April 24-28, 1978, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, pp.63-75, accessed at https://archive.org/details/proceedingsofsec00inte
- Allman, JS, Lloyd, TD, Steed, JB (1979), Readjustment of the Australian Geodetic Survey, 1979, Presented paper at the International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics (IUGG) Conference, Canberra, 3-16 December 1979.
- Allman, JS and Veenstra, C (1982), Geodetic Model of Australia 1982, Technical Report 33, Division of National Mapping.
- Manning, John and Steed, James (1994), Geodetic Coordinate Systems in Australia, Preview, Publication by Australian Society of Exploration Geophysicists, Issue.51, August 1995, pp.19-26, accessed at : http://www.publish.csiro.au/pv/pdf/PVv1994n51
- The Monitoring of National and Regional Geodetic Networks by John Manning, Dr Ramesh Govind, Peter Holland, 1998.
- Positional Accuracy, A Spatial Data Foundation by John Manning, Jim Steed, 2001.
- Steed, JB and Allman, JS (2005), The Accuracy of Australia's Geodetic Network, Journal of Spatial Science, Vol.50, Issue 1, pp.35-44.
- Experience with the Implementation of a Geocentric Datum in Australia by John Manning, 2010.
- The Johnston Geodetic Station Fifty Years On by Paul Wise, 2014.
- Australian Geodetic Datum 1966 : Fifty Years On by Paul Wise, 2016.